Saturday, January 2, 2010

Meandering and Mulling a Bit

Oh wow! Can it really be this simple. Surely I have to paste and cut and transfer and have a major brain infarction before I get this thing up and running. Do you suppose I can even add some photos to this thing? Or poetry? Or very inflammatory dialogues with myself, the wall and my ever tolerant cat, Lucretia.

There seems to be a lot of scope here for self-expression. Can I actually toss ideas out into cyberspace and find listening ears? Oh wow. My genius needs no longer to languish unseen and unheralded. Imua ... imua .... ( That's Hawaiian for "forward .... forward" ) No sense in learning a popular language.

Tomorrow I'll share my newest artistic statement .... "Requiem". Stay breathlessly tuned for this stunning unveiling ....

No comments:

Post a Comment